Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I desperately need something to cheer me up, kawan kawan!

As strong as you were, tender you go.
I'm watching you breathing for the last time.

A song for your heart, but when it is quiet,
I know what it means and I'll carry you home.
I'll carry you home.


I nearly cried when i had to hear it repeatedly over the radio. ugh. why must the deejays keep playing this depressing song? again and again. makes me feel woozy inside. woozy why? cos depression's eating into my bones. untitled and mariah's bye bye seems to be making frequent rounds too. awh. how SADDENING can it get??? anyway. enough of being emo. seems like i keep posting emo stuff here... so sorry guys.

ah~ anyway!

I'm starting college on jan 6. joanne, you'd better start in jan too, since that job has no openings.. education is more important sweetie! and i don't know what to expect. what i know is that i'll miss you guys terribly! you guys are like, the greatest, honestly. and how can we forget our schooling days right, right??? they were like, the best times of our life. well, i know. probably you could say that life's only just beginning. but STILL. i wonder if we can bully our lecturers the way we did to (some of) our poor teachers? hahhahaha. pity missy F the non-virgin ( by now) hopefully he still remembers us though. I MISS HIM!

ahh... nevermind. guess what? i'll cheer myself up by reading romantic novels! hahahahahaaha! or shopping! or sleeping! hanging out with u guys! or by going through that whole stack of dvds...mmm yummy prospect.

by the way, my motto lately has been a movie a day keeps the blues away~

so yeah. keep watching...

there.i've got a whole list of things to cheer me up already.



toodles! muahx muahx muaaaaaahhhhhhxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~






rosie loves you, you, you, and you!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget