Tuesday, December 16, 2008

tired. exhausted. tired.

sorry guys. don't really feel like i'm in the mood to blog. but i guess, i'd better type something in here, since i've been away from my comp so like, since jumanji made its debut (okayyyy...maybe i'm exaggerating a lil...just a few days.. but sigh...i've been so busy, and worn out that it has felt like a thousand years). and christmas isn't even here yet. and im pretty pissed, since my entire post before this has been wiped out completely.



onlia. thanks for the song. it has put me into an emo mood. i wished i had listened to womanizer instead :) here's part of it.


Superstar

Where you from,

how's it going?

I know you

Gotta clue, what you're doing?

You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here

But I know what you are, what you are, baby

Look at you

Gettin' more than just a re-up

Baby, you

Got all the puppets with their strings up

Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em

I know what you are, what you are, baby

Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer You're a womanizer,

Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer,

babyYou, you, you areYou, you, you are

Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer

sorry. im a tad crazy over this song. and i need it to cheer me up. argh. so pissed that my post got wiped out cos of a stupid glitch in the system.

BTW, THIS IS A WARNING TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND (WHOEVER YOU ARE), just remember these words of wisdom..

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

so you'd better not be womanizing or anything. do it, and out comes my meat chopper, baby (im not a crackpot ok, just an emotional lady).

sighs. what have i done? i must have scared off an entire busload of guys with this post of mine. and i'll end up like a pitiful little spinster, sitting quietly by her dusty window while knitting yarn(though i must say i may poke my fingers out since i'm not that gifted in kntting. i kinda have this little, tinyyyy phobia about needles) to ease her boredom as time crawls sloooowly by, peeking into her neighbours' houses like a true blue Nosy Parker, watching random people cruising up and down the road, her nose crinkled in deep thought as she reminisces sadly about her lost youth...and wishing... wishing for a man to be in her dull, dreary life to ease the whirlpool of distress and blankness that is enveloping her whole being and questioning the very meaning of her worthless existence.

not.

touch wood.

that won't happen! nooooooooooooo....! hopefully. oh this reminds me. andrea wants wedding bells to rng for her by the time she's like, 25. honestly. that's like, a little too early for me. but what do i know, right. and and. she's horny so you can bet she cant wait *winks*.

p.s. Vanaja looks hot in the pict! hahahaha. where are those Cleavage photos though?

p.s. I was just kidding onlia dear.

rosie, moping.

and moping.


No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget