Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello darlings! :)

Today was fun, wasn't it? Omg. I love outings with you guys seriously. Talking crap..trying on the dresses.. eating like there's no tomorrow.. laughing. WiC (weirdness is contagious in short) rocks my socks!

Guess what. Missy F is losing his virginity on Sunday, so he will not be a anak dara anymore (Rosie's quote), or to make it sound polite, he's getting married. So girls.. we must take the initiative to congratulate him. Come on, being married to the one you love is so hard.. and for a person like him.. its even more err... difficult. But he managed to.

BANGGA OR NOT?
You decide.. LOL.

Our live is at its peak point at the moment. Loving every minute of it... woohoooo! Upcoming rancangan - slumber party, swimming (i dont have a swimsuit darn it!!!!), and also partying? :P Hahahahah. We all better take our undang as soon as possible so that we can go and apply for our driving license!! Then life would so much better you know.. we don't have to depend on guys to be our drivers when we want to have a all-girls outing.

After all, all-girls outing is ultimately the BESTTTTT. GALS OVER PALS YO. I'm not trying to sound like a feminist here though.. but hey, you won't get any fretting or teasings when you wanna go and shop for stuffs like your lingerie or something. You can do it freely without feeling embarrassed =)

OMG GIRLS I WISHED THAT WE COULD STILL ATTEND THE SAME COLLEGE AND ALL. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WEIIIII... *emo emo*

Sorry guys that I couldn't belanja you the popcorn. As you know my current situation is just... sigh. Recession la people. Save money. I still need to think of prom - hairdo, make up, shoes and most importantly...the dress!!!!!! Don't wanna go nude there. But if worse comes to worse, I might probably dig my wardrobe and match it with leggings and beg my mom to buy me some heels. I JUST THOUGHT OF THE FREAKING ZARA HEELS BY THE WAY. Aiyo.

I promise my dears,

I WILL BELANJA YOU GUYS HAAGEN DAAZ CHOCOLATE FONDUE IF I HAVE MONEY BY CHRISTMAS. WHO CARES ABOUT PROM. I'M NOT THERE TO WIN THE PROM QUEEN TITLE OR HOOK SOME GUYS (EEEWWWW. ANDREA MAYBE)

Maybe 1utama one I guess.. but need to book la. So much of hassle. Nevermind.

Till then.. see you guys in MSN to bincang somemore. LOVE YOU GUYS!

j o a n n e =)

1 comment:

onlia, woo jeh, rosie, babi foo and woo jeh 2 =) said...

i miss the times we had... *sad sad sad*


ShoutMix chat widget