Tuesday, December 16, 2008

If life had only more doors in it, then we wouldn't be clouded with uncertainties.

Sometimes, the world and its irony freaks me out, so to speak. The mechanism of intimacy between humans beyond boundaries scares me to a certain extend that makes me doubt about it. I cannot help but wonder. And wander. As if I am walking aimlessly in a confined area, only to know that trying is not the way out.

Drastic changes are things that we can never avoid. And adapting to changes is another different story.

I am cynical ; I cannot accept the existence of a certain something, whether I have seen it with my own eyes to believe. Or even if there is proof about it.

Because it doesn't seem to fit right. With my mindset of thinking. Too foreign.

Living in denial is a game. But standing on your own principles isn't.

Ah, just a brief note to fill in the void before the day officially ends :)

Joanne

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget