Monday, December 8, 2008

Malacca..

Hey pompuan pompuan sekalian. I know! my first post! Wahahaah after so long. hehe. anyway the emo post all make me so damn emo! reminisced the past and all. Wait la i make you all emo again! Anyway! Malacca was such a bore. Mayb not for you guys cause i go back there so often. Too bad la. I didn't get to eat satay celup, asam lemak to make Joanne envy mua!!! HAHAHA. But i ate Nyonya laksa! Yummy!! Mouth watering nyonya laksa. The taste of the spices in your mouth. The gravy that soaks into the noodles.. Heaven!!! AND! i ate some kind of dessert but i forgot whats it called. hahah. When are we going to explore the food in Jonker Street la Jo? Tell you what! even in malacca i was rottening in the house. i spent 2 days to watch 4 movies and 7 episodes of HOUSE! Which i could do the same back here. Wasting my time only! So what you pompuans did la?

Oh my mom at last got to go to her Pasar malam there. ate her favourite popiah. Kinda nice la. Different from here. Why am i talking bout food??? HAAHHA Sorry la. The only thing that interest me is the food. And i know you guys craving to go and eat there too. ahahha. Envy me?? =P..aiks.. forgot to take pics. Nvm! later you guys cannot tahan. =D I brought back some souvenirs. Which are............................................................................................................................................................... 25 mosquito bites!! So damn freaking itchy. And now i look like i got chicken pox! Wth?? My right hand itself got 8 bites dy. And its like those tiny but very red dots. ughhh!! Oh and i came home with RM 50 extra in my wallet.. Muahahahah. Argh.. so tired. I'll just stop here. Still no sign on Joey =(. Kesian dia... See you guys tmr!! RMB to go for meeting. ONLIA DONT BE LATE!! Nigths people.

Babi sayang you Pompuans toooooo
and i know you pompuans sayang Ai Lynn too.. =P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget