Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is our 50th post. Wahh, bangga betul.

This the season to be jolly (but not greedy),
Fa la la la la, la la la la!

WTH la Ai Lynn! During lunch today at Kenny Rogers I had to finish you and Fiona's meal! All the pumpings I did for Christmas will have no effects la, wait, who cares, its Christmas, the time to gobble up glorious food. I seem to get hungry so fast larrrr, which is good or bad? In a way it is good..in a way it isn't. Sigh. For the moment, I memang takda duit lar. Downright depressing okay, but what can I do? No point being depressed for Christmas lar since its such a joyous occassion where it is held only once anually...so just suck it up and enjoy life right now. Although constantly I would think about it and get kinda disappointed. Cannot be helped :(

Girls, when is our next outing? I'll just tag along only..hahah! Though it honestly breaks my heart to see and touch the things you want, and yet you know you can't have it. Window shopping is like suicide to me, really! What the hell kan. How about 1U? Midvalley is so super sien already for me. Or Berjaya Times Square? Well... I bet all of you sudah dapat prom dress, well, if you want any accessories just ask me lah k. I'll be willing to pinjam you some of my necklaces and hair clips (with studded jewels, fake one la of cos). Kalau you pompuan nak tengok picture, just ask me saja la.

Now I am feeling oh-so-shitty cos I am loaded with endless worries daily, and it seriously pushes me to the brink. Silence is so hard to be grasped. And I just dunno where to stand. Sigh.

*exhales*

Joanne needs some time to calm herself down because her thoughts are all jumbled up. She needs to get back on track, but she doesn't know where to start or how to begin.

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget