Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hi WiC girls, we're gonna have our official meeting in the year 2009 tomorrow, but unfortunately, Woo Jeh and Ai Lynn are unable to attend. Sigh, nevermind lah, although I miss you guys like crazy. Oh yes Rosie, it is confirmed that I am taking January intake for A levels with Andrea. Haha.. I'll be trying to do some online business if possible, but I have absolutely zero knowledge about the normal procedures and all. But anyhow, slowly laaa.

Well frankly, I was sorta scared and overwhelmed with paranoia when I first thought about college, I mean, hey man, new environment, new circle of people, new phase, new cycle, where everything seems so foreign and I'll be pushed beyond my comfort zone. I have this stupid tendency to freak out even at the littlest things, and yes, getting a tad depressed about it, but sooner that feeling will fade in no time. Must be my hormones, eh? I have the drive right now to do well in my A levels, because I don't want to waste my life away dreading exams like how I was in 2008.

I want to achieve well, and at the same time the extreme crave for money and status never fails to plague me. I want to be on top (NOTE : NOT ANTM!), I want to be looked high upon, but I just doubt myself.. too many times, I reckon. And these leads to superficiality in the end, and how much I hate this side of myself! I guess its not about being pessimistic, its sorta a shield/barrier that you can place before yourself to prepare for the worst, just in case things happen unexpectedly and that shield/barrier can lessen the hurt, disappointment, etc.

Problems and conundrums are something we can never avoid in life. That is certain, but I really hope each one of us can go through every problem/conundrum/change in life. Its all about accepting it, embracing it and smiling at it. 2008 is gone, 2009 is here, and let us look forward to 2009's suprises and good moments that we will cherish together till the end!

With love,
Joanne :)

PS: now its time for Andrea to post! HAH.

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget