Friday, January 23, 2009

Hello everyone =) This is Andrea and Joanne reporting from Menara Duta..lololololol :P So yeah, you guys must be wondering, what on earth am i doing in Andrea's house?!? Well..you see, my grandma (paternal) passed away 2 days ago..so my parents had to rush back to my dad's hometown. And I couldnt afford to miss any of my classes..pathetic right? Oh well..so sorry guys, I cannot celebrate CNY grandly/openly..and unfortunately, you guys cannot come to my house for CNY. so sorry bout that, honeys :( but anyhow, I would really love to come to your house and lepak.... providing if you guys are not pantang laa.

We were doing (more like struggling to finish) accounts past midnight, and so we had Andie's dad to ta pau Tony Roma's fries.. lololol. We were multitasking yo..one hand holding the pen and calculating..while the other hand is used to eat the fries..lol. Oh yes, by the way, I ate french fries three time this week!!! Once in MCD, another time in Andie's house..and today!! Berjaya Times Square..with new friend =) Kinda membanggakan though... Andie gam fei so she dont wanna eat them but I saw her eating PORK FATS during dinner..Sigh...



See... lol. Fries and accountings.


Onlia's ledger accounts.. everytime the ferns will complain to her that she keeps showing off her muscles..hahahaha (inside joke)


I LOOK SO WORN OUT LIKE OMG. WAT TO DO. THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING :( By the way you can see my infamous kilometrico pen and fries...while trying to finish my endless piles of accounts in super fast mode!!!!


Honestly, thank goodness for coffee!!! Andrea had the Ali cafe one..lol, with tongkat ali I guess. Maybe she wanna kuatkan her tenaga batin...she should be taking kacip fatimah though.



Ooo yeah, coffee =) This reminds me of the BABI FOO AI LYNN. When is my starbucks lah?!?!? Teruk betul lah you.. :'( But anyway, I just realized that it has no effect on me. Nevermind lah, train myself to have only 4-5 hours of sleep daily. So sad, right?

LOL PANTANG PANTANG NOW CHINESE NEW YEAR CANNOT TALK ABOUT ALL THIS. Anyway... happy CNY everyone!! =) GROWING GEMUK WILL BE A NORM, SO DONT FREAK OUT IF YOU WERE TO WEIGH YOURSELF. Come on.... whats my rule remember? Woo Jeh does..for sure!
And babi ai lynn (^oo^) thats a pig for your info if you cannot interpret (haha)..eat more ok? Since I saw you eating like a babi (DUH CUZ YOU'RE ONE) yesterday during steamboat.. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

Oh yesh. Andrea keeps speaking in some kind of weird lingo like BUBUBUBU PIU PIU PIU BULANYAHKUSHO. I don't understand what on earth is she speaking..and lately she tries to speak in a more si man way...in a way she's sorta influenced by one girl la in our college. But she sounds like a total dragqueen OMG. NIGHTMARE. HEAL ME FROM THIS WOE, ROSABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till then, hoping to see you guys as soon as possible. Btw, I have 25 long questions for accounts. Rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!! Hint that sarcasm.

Joanne<3

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget