Saturday, January 3, 2009

WTH LARRR ailynn supposed to blog about prom, and now its already 3rd of January 2009. stupid giler babi! you owe me double starbucks larrr hohoho (our upgraded place of WiC hangout) Okay, so yesterday's outing was erm.. funny! I'm gonna keep it brief and simple =)


Lunch at Bar.B.Q so yummy that Andrea and I had a bet to eat the pork fat. Andrea enjoyed it, and I liked it too, but my body told me spit it out :S Drank soup using straw, hahaa. Ordered extra beef hohoho super dang good. And as usual, Andrea being jinjang in a semi-jinjang area (most jinjang is Jinjang and Sungai Wang). Malu sial I tell you.


We are so poor that 3 of us had to share one mocha frappucino. There's one video that I recorded, where we were sorta berlumba-lumba(ing) to finish our mocha frap. Andrea has got me addicted..no not her (DUH!!), its the mocha frap :)

ps: noticed my dyed hair? hahahahahahahhahaha :)


HOHOHO I know I look super poyo there. But oh well, hahahahaaha. High maintainence gal, like what Rosie says. LOL! I know I'm so hot okay tq very much.


Rosie was meant to look as if she's going high over starbucks but it ended up otherwise. She's like glaring and staring, so I guess thats her expression when she experiences orgasm for the first time (scary, not sensual seduction). REMEMBER OUR PROMISE?? HAHAHAH OMG WTH.


As for this, I guess the picture speaks for itself. Need not say... Andrea the orgasmic girl *shrieks*





JOANNE (YAY!), ANDREA (NAY!), ROSIE (GAY!) HAHAHHAAHA! (newly proposed slogan)

Yours truly,
JOANNE (LITTLE MISS GOODIE TWO SHOES), ANDREA (LITTLE MISS FLIRTY/HAO), ROSIE (LITTLE MISS CRAZY)


ps: don't emo lah everyone! Anyway we berjanji to meet and hang out with each other at least once a month when college starts. Rosie, don't be superficial arrr hahaha lol joking laaa aduh. As for me and Andrea, we're so gonna rock MCKL!!!!!!! BISING GILER GEMPAK SIAL! Hopefully ailynn can join us in march then we can be the top 3 killers (wow yeng-nya) in mckl. hahahaa!

ok thank u bye! :)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget