Friday, November 3, 2006

lalalalalalalalalala

woo jeh!!! so nice to c u again..haha..erm...i mean see ur post..hahaha..great to have u back =)
andie andie....why like tat..i stil think tat ur just plain bored...u need to find something to do..u no.. like annoying kj the whole day..isnt tat ur god gift talent =P lol..but it's fun to anoy ppl sometimes..haha..but of course no one likes to be annoyed..as for me..well..never look at me when
i'm reading..chatting..smsing..i dunno wat else..but tat is all i can think of now..so..it's more or less like wat woo jeh said..n o ya..specially when i'm watching something tat i'm really into..etc..stairway..slam dunk..ayashi or even resident evil..don ever question me bout the show..except in movies..normally i'l be the one explaining to them wat happen..hahahah...

n just for the fun of it..i'l share this with u guys as well..
i realli REALLI hate it when ppl eat my chocolates without asking me!! haha..i no it seems dumb..but i just couldn't help it..there was once where i faught with my cousin..cuz she ate my WHITE CHOCOLATEs without even telling me..she oni confes everything when i shouted (more like yelling) in the kitchen...lol..cuz about 2 or 3 piece were missing..call me selfish or watsoever..i really like to keep chocolates to myself..fine..chocolates are stil ok with me..but if it's WHITE chocolates...it'l take me days to forgive u..dumb rite??
now..bout today..we ran!! n got last...hahaha..the girls start first..then the boys afta sometime..n v got last!! even behind the last boy! hahaha..cool leh?? lol...i should've just said tat i got my red jelly..then no need to run..but then for fun la..hehe..n woo jeh..u like to jog so much ma..y don wanna come..go gim means wanna jog n run la..this one aso same oni ma.. =\ u owe me an explanation...i cant really remember who got wat place la..ask andie..she should remember..i oni no kj got 18th..for guys la..n the overall winner was a FORM 1 boy..how embarassing..hahhaa..
n here's a little something bout the party (change of plan)..this is for girls la..
1.
red top..no collar..try to get a red top tat's as plain as possible..

2.white pants..short one..no long ones pls..
3.sliper on the right foot..
4.shoe on the left..
5. n my personal opinion..do something funky with ur hair..something different from ur usual self..mayb even spike up ur hair..hahaha..andie n rosi spike means 'jia lak lor'...hahaha...woo jeh spike also damn cool..icchiban!! haha..
that all la..same place..same time..but there's more games so v won get bored this time..i mean the GUYS wont get bored..hahaha...try to make them dance la..hehe..n no worries bout ur white pants..cuz the games are way cleaner than b4..hahaha...kesian my white top..totali destroyed..sob sob..hahaha..nvm..i shal modify it..lol..actuali yal no wat happen? one or two of them hold me from behind n another 2 or 3 attack me from infront.. =\ n khai wrote the letter 'F' behind..ish..but takpa la..wat's done is done..like woo jeh said..hehe..


the word for today is......
taikutsu..which means boredom..heheh...hope yal can learn something from me..hehe..oki la..tata budak budak cantik lagi pandai...

.....jo e.....

1 comment:

onlia, woo jeh, rosie, babi foo and woo jeh 2 =) said...

taikutsu.. hahaha.. yeah, woo jeh!! i seriously know how it feels when ppl rob ur chocolates.. like me. sigh. my brother robs my fridge and my beloved chocolate factory. this is daylight robbery man!!and he'll gif a stupid answer lik this :

'Aiyah.. you're not eating it also..then why are you leaving it in the fridge then? let it rot ah?

like no!! i only eat chocolates when im on duty (as a couch potato..haha) but not all the time. fattening la. just because u have a high metabolism body, this doesnt mean u can take away all my beloved chocolates. aigoo -.-"

OR THIS LAME ANSWER.. >.<

'Aiyah.. you can buy again wan laa...'

AS IF U'LL BUY IT BACK!! AND FOR THOSE OVERSEAS CHOCOLATES, WHY DONT U FLY THERE AND get back my CHOCOLATES? SHEEEESH!!

thats why..i have to pakat with my mom. whatever yummy goodies we buy, we muz hide.. ahha. we're not evil la. we're just taking some precautionary measures.. haha.. its better to be save den sorry..haha.. ^^v


joanne


ShoutMix chat widget