Friday, November 3, 2006

Holla.

Alright guys. I assume that all of you are in school now, perhaps, running for the cross-country event. Hahaha. I'm right here, at home, rotting and wasting time. LOL. Hmm.. Let me give my two cents about Onlia's question anyway. When I take charge of the computer or the television, I do not like others intruding on my territory and snatching my toys, acting as if they own it and so forth. Well, this situation is more or less the same as Onlia. LOL. Apart from that, I seriously seriously hate it when people horn in my privacy! For instance, I seriously detest it when people grab my phone and read my messages (although there are nothing personal) without asking my permission. I would like to emphasize on this matter that I do not like people standing behind my back reading what I've blogged or what I am chatting with my friends (msn messenger)! It ticks me off ALL THE TIME and it is absolutely unbearable. The stupiest thing which I've heard ever is "Why is that you can't let others see what you've blogged or what you are chatting with your friends? Is there a secret that we aren't suppose to know?' It's MY PRIVACY OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Why can't they just stop putting their fingers into every pie? So what if there's a secret. I don't see that there is a need for you to know anyway. Basically there are kazillion things that pushes my patience to a level where my trapped anger starts burning in me. LOL. Yeah yeah, anger management. Difficult though. =) Hahahaha. Flirtacious girls aka prick-teasers as well. And of course, people who don't reply my SMSes. =p

PS= 1.Everyone please post-reply Onlia's question.
2. Please post some comments on all the posts.
THANKS! =)



joanne

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget