Wednesday, November 22, 2006

father and add maths

wonder wat are u girls doing...seems tat all 3 of u are so busy with ur tuition..hehe..i too lazy to start studying..i bought '1' ad maths book..i'm trying to understand topic 1 myself..i mastered it..but i'm so freak out tat i might understand the damn topic 'my way'..it happen to me b4..this year..i thought i could solve the question using my method..n i did!!i got the rite answer..but it was just by luck..so i got wrong for the rest of it..lol..i better not take the risk again..since my understanding is my own way of thinking..lol...but my mom did sign me up for the 'tambah maths' class..it's starting next week or something..hehe..my dad said it's super easy..cuz it's just 'tambah' maths..lol..he said..U JUST NEED TO TAMBAH THE MATEMATIK...haha..when i ask him to teach..he was like..AIYOR..I THOUGHT U'L UNDERSTAND..Y U SO CACAT..n i was like..=.=' JUST ADMIT U ASO DUNNO...hehehe..n then both of us ended up playing ps together..hahah..wat a dad..

jo e

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget