Thursday, November 2, 2006

im back!

Yup! I'm back. Thought I would have to wait for another 2 miserable weeks. Hahaha. But my papa called the Telekom dreictor general and complained. Haha. Ramblings! LoL. Tomorrow's the merentas desa thing. Not going to school anyway. Guess, now it's my turn being down. At first it was Onlia's turn. Then it infected Rosie and Jo Yee. Now it's my turn, I suppose so. *Sigh* Can't seem to do anything actually. I do not know how to face the world. Feeling helpless everyday. Watching, seeing and observing how thing goes. The only thing I could do is.. being ignorant. That's all. Ignorance is BLISS, heard that saying before? I wished I was cold hearted. Therefore, I wouldnt be experiencing this, enduring the pain and so forth. It's hard though. I will not hold on it anymore. It's worthless and I don't wanna be a fool or what.

So.. there's a reason for me being exceptionally quiet or ignorant actually. Haha. Please bear with me. I promise that I'll be ok, somehow. =)

joanne

1 comment:

onlia, woo jeh, rosie, babi foo and woo jeh 2 =) said...

haha. now i'm feeling terribly bad cause i started this whole depressed or sad thing. oh well. haha. anyways, joanne, cheer up! :D we have a great God, remember? His joy is our strength and all. hehe. and and. you've got great friends! like me! [ chehwa.. LOL. ] haha! ehehe. right right? haha.

andrea here! so be happy, people! :D


ShoutMix chat widget