Monday, October 30, 2006

thunder!

*gasp* there's thunder. there's THUNDER now. n im online! i dunno i ketagihan online-ing already so I kinda...u know....went online! but sigh. i still remember the last time my modem got struck by lightning.

" mommy! *shrieks* my modem...not lighting up ah! ARGH!"
" NOW what did u Do? u MUZ have done something --"
" I didn't .. I didn't! *sobs* sobs* jz gimme back my internet... pls...mayb.....v can call the technician...later....? please? "

later...

black face.
new piece of uh. news.
"ur modem got struck by lightning"
*faints*

"but I bought a new one. the next time u do it, not gonna buy.do u understand?"

oh great. finally got a new one. without much trouble. but i KNOW there will be, if it happens again. so pls pray for me n my modem every night before drifting off into slumberland~

rosie

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget