Sunday, October 15, 2006

hahajghcpiouh2hioefh

Aloha meaniegirls who are on the verge of going bananas! Ahh. This blog looks totally miserable with Onlia's posts. So I better write some posts here in order to make this dear blog more beautiful. XD Muahahhahaha. Ahh. Perhaps some of you aren't familiar with this blog thingy yet. Nevermind, meaniegirls. Slowly slowly. No rush at all. Talking about today. Rahh. So many things bothering me. Got this stupid pain at my backbone. Freaking annoying ya know. Argh! Hope it goes away as soon as possible. Alright. I've made my decision. I chose to S1! Pure Science. Yupppppppppppp. I know before that I chose to go to A1. Yea yeah, I changed my mind, obviously. S1 has a wider range mah! So yeapz. Hope they'll put me in S1.

Monday is coming. Mondays are red (hahahahahahhahahahahah XD) Hate mondays lah. So dull and boring. Don't feel like coming to school actually. But I guess I'll come. Tuesday, I have to come. Forced to come actually. Stupid tugas. Screw them!! ARGHHHH! Feel like quiting at times. But if I quit now, my efforts of 3 years will be vanished. So I guess I'll just endure for another 2 more years. Wednesday I don't think I'll be coming. Dunno lah. Depends on my mood actually. If I'm too jaded and lethargic, then most probably I won't be coming gua. If I'm feeling alright, then I might change my mind. Thursday I'll definitely come ler. Last day of school wat. Friday it's a holi holiday. Yeahhh man!

I've been lazing and rotting at home these days since the day PMR was over. Feel guilty to myself lah. Had been snacking non-stop and getting stuck in front of the TV and computer all day long. Nothing to do mah. Korean drama frenzy. Yeahhh! Love it love it love it. LOL! Stupid stupid streamyx lah. My download speed has been reallllllllllyyyyyyyyy slow. No thanks to Telekom. Ugh uh. I guess this is all. So here ends my post. Wuahahahahhaaha.

joanne

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget