Monday, October 16, 2006

going mad wid madness

PIMPLES! ahem. zits = nightmare. this blog's reli rather scary. hahahaha. first andie now jo yee. gettin freaked man. but dun worry too much about it. u r still gorgeous, babe. my level of boredom is gettin really, REALLY high. plus. Im in a crabby mood. U DONT wanna see me when Im in this dumpy mood. no, really. awh. tomorrow's gonna b a looong day! i have to run! few km! Heard there's a punishment 4 those ppl hu wont bring the essential clothing 2mr. Argh. n duty till four in the library! the more i tink, the more bad things pop out. yeah. loads more. Sometimes i jz wanna stay in bed n not wake up.
aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *slam* that's my reply to all da ppl who wanna talk to me tonight. tata~


R O S I E the moody

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget