Thursday, February 26, 2009



Sorry for scaring you though..hahahaha, didn't mean to.

What do you think Andrea was possibly doing?

A. CRYING
B. LAUGHING
C. HAVING ORGASM?

Hahaha...do share with me your two cents about this :) Anyhoo, Andrea has most of the pictures of our Genting trip, so she'd better post some of the pictures here! Please lar, don't give me stupid excuses saying that you're busy.. cos the weekends are approaching and just spend some time to post the pictures rather than watching those useless dramas!

Anyways...next announcement. Hahahahha.

Date: 28/2/2009 (Before 4pm cos Rosie has something on later)
Venue: Jusco Metro Prima/ Starbucks (especially babi Foo ai lynn......note this)
Agendas: Have lunch, yumcha session, etc


Well, at first I couldn't go cos I thought I was going out with my cousins but nevermind..hahaha. Do tell me whether you can make it anot! As far as I'm concerned..Rosie and I are confirmed coming.. so how about the rest? Andrea, Woo Jeh and Ai Lynn? Please do come...! I really miss you guys like gilerrr <3>

PLease confirm with me or Rosie ASAP k... Me wan starbucks =p

Joanne

PS: its time for Ai lynn to post! Big thanks to the rest for posting something here :)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget