Monday, May 30, 2011

Babi Is Back!!!

Rosie lose! I'm back! Amazingly no Korean stories yet from Onlia. I think she will be talking bout her KPOP. AHAHAHAH. Today in college I only thought of food :( Tomyam! Food Trips. Let's Go! Sudah lama tak pegi jalan-jalan cari makan. And last night I had a weird dream. A bunch of guys. I can't see the faces. But they were wearing pinafore -.-. What's worst, their shirts were really tight and fitting. But then the pinafore loose. Like wearing a dress. I woke up feeling very weird. Like some kinda weird fetish dream wth!!!!

Then I got bored and Googled WiC. Look what i found!
Some organization! they exist!

Then i googled weirdnessiscontagious. First picture was non other than....
the infamous PAUL CHONG JENG MING
XD

Bilalah got green light to party??? Shots,shots,shots! Saya sangat bosan. Duduk rumanh. Makan, Minum, Tidur. I miss our sleepover and silly high school moments. Wish I had a time machine to look back at and experience the feeling once again. Anyway! When rosie is back, we have to bake another time kay! Rosie will cook for us :D

Next up! Onlia or Rosie???

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget