Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAHAAHA WiC girls,, are you feeling cheesy today? :)

if you noticed. we put up a poll recently, so to you you YOU please vote! we know you love us. HAHAHAHA. WE'RE CELEBRITIES, but we ain't any divas.

here's a little sneak peak of what happened in our sleepover. i know this will even make you even more curious. hahahah. because there are lotsa juicy stuff that we're gonna spill it out.. we're not making our blog private, so don't worry. (why set up a blog if you can't let the public view. doesn't make any sense! lol in my opinion lah)

you will always have access to this blog, regardless of its contents, whether 18-sx or suitable for general audiences.

ok cut the crap. HERE'S THE THING YO.



this magazine cover is the sex. don't ya think so? =)

IT IS THE APHRODISIAC.

HAHAHAHAHAA. FEEL THE CHEEEESE BABY~!

THIS SEXY THANG IS BEST WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THE 'IM TOO SEXY' SONG. BE AMAZED AT THE WONDERS IT CAN DO TO YOU!

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan (SHUD BE JINJANG HAHAH)
New York and Japan

And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk

I'm too sexy for my car too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat what do you think about that

ps: i'll belanja u something if u can guess whether onlia was closing or opening her eyes in that pic. ahhahaah :)

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget