Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE TENSION!!!!

ARGHGHGHGHG. Babi i can't bite again. =.=. I started eating normal food like a week a go. Then today after dentist appointment , she added more of the cement thingy. HOW??? my jogoya. Long waited jogoya and subway.. gone!!! This is so saddening. Someone get a car and run me over..ME WANNA CRY. Since fat is the new thin.. I wanna be fat!! =D I feel so wrong. With the sore throat, now teeth bitching. Then "Jo Yee"s best friends" had to ask me bout SPM results. Like wth. Soem say tuesday some says its on Thursday?? Which is it??? WHEN!!! GAH.. i'll get ready a huge bucket to fill my tears. Made me a little moody now.

Anyway.. Rosie i cant really see the so called hot-bald-guy la. Is he that hot? He's head is definately shinny though. Ngahahhahaha.

Me suddenly feeling a lil moody. me gtg. nuffsaid. =D?

Reported by the only nyonya in WiC. >>>>> =P

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget