Sunday, April 1, 2007

OMG!! WE ACTUALLY ABANDONED THIS PATHETIC BLOG FOR 3 MONTHS! AND NOW WE'RE REVIVING IT! OH WELL.... AT LEAST WE'RE DOING SOMETHING! I guess everybody's pretty busy with their own respective lives.. except Onlia. She sleeps, eats and reads fanfics all day long. Gasp! ARGHHHHHH! I'm the 4th for the fricking BM ORAL TEST AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET! I dunno where to start lar. All because of the stupid science experiment! If not, I would have picked a larger number and I will not be fretting here. ANYWAY PEOPLE! EVERYONE MUST POST AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK IN THIS BLOG LAR K? BE COMMITED SIKIT LA.. And don't worry. I'll blog whenever I feel like blogging. Just blog whenever you're bored or whatever.......just don't leave this blog. WE HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING REGARDING OUR SCHOOL/CLASS EVER SINCE MAN! So.. I'll just blurt out my POVs here. HAHAHA..All the teachers are okay-okay lar.. But our maths teacher.. No comments lar seriously. She's good sometimes.. But when her angin not good. Don't expect anything good from her. Like how she yelled at us that day.. Wonder who was that stupid fella who told her all those things.. F4 is super stressful!!! Worse then F3. SHUD HAVE ENJOYED MY F3! But it all happened too fast.. Like.. in a split second, it's 2007 already. I'm really worred about exams larrrr. It's merely 1 month away... And I wished I had Pak Kheong aka RUMMUDER brains.. I'm getting lazier these days.. And I dunno what to do at times.. My mind tells me pick up a freaking reference book and study for the mid terms but my heart tells me to just dump those books aside and go online and do whatever I want..

Geezzzz... I think my heart's dominating my thoughts.. Hahahahahahah..


POST SOMETHING GUYSSSS!! I AM THE FIRST TO REVIVE THIS BLOG!.. LOL. AHAHAHAHHA...Lamenyaaarrrr....

Joanne <3<3

ATTENTION TO ANDREA, JO YEE (WOO JEH) AND ROSABEL!!! PLEASE POST SOMETHING HEREEEEEEEEE!!! WHEN U WAN 2 LOGIN PLEASE CLICK SIGN IN....OLD BLOGGER AND NOT THE NEW ONE AR OK! THANKZZZZ.. HOPE TO C UR POSTS SOON! TATA!!

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget